Sign on building caught fire Sunday night.
The were no injuries when the sign above the door of Uncle Julio's at Reston Town Center caught fire Sunday at about 9:30 p.m. The restaurant was evacuated, but no smoke or fire was found inside, Fairfax County Fire and Rescue officials said The restaurant closes on Sundays at 10:30 p.m., so after the call it remained closed. Fire officials do not yet know the cause of the fire, but it did begin during a large thunderstorm so a lightning strike is being investigated. Keep up with all Reston Patch's crime and fire news by getting our daily newsletter in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.