Drag box to select area
Opened in 2005 by Cyprus native Emrah Guney, TurCuisine offers Turkish and Mediterranean dishes in a modern setting. In addition to typical items such as hummus, babaganoush and dolma, the menu features several kebab options, as well as pide, or Turkish pizza. TurCuisine's wine list spans the Mediterranean with reasonably-priced selections from Turkey, Greece and Italy. TurCuisine offers happy hour specials from 3pm to 7pm on week nights, as well as live entertainment with belly dancing on Fridays starting at 8pm.
13029 Worldgate Dr, Herndon, VA 20170
- Fax: 571-323-3331
- Accessibility Details: Street level
- Hours: Lunch hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, 10am - 4pm. Brunch hours: Sat, Sun, 10am - 4pm; Mon - Fri, closed. Dinner hours: Mon - Thu, 4pm - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 4pm - 11pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm.
- Accessible: yes
Good NewsSee more »
- •GOOD News: New Playgrounds, Minimum Wage Hike, Joining the Peace Corps, $1 Movies, New Businesses + Man Wins $1 Million
- •GOOD News: 'Zane Strong,' MADD Award, Redeveloping Former Prison, Students Honored, Renaming Cross County Trail
- •GOOD News: Flags Flying, Free Prom Gowns, Donating to Food Banks, Winning Scholarships, Honoring Teachers