JJ Deli is best known in Herndon for its barbecue. The restaurant and catering business opened in 1997 but moved to Herndon in 1999 and has resided since at the Herndon Centennial Golf Course. JJ Deli offers breakfast sandwiches, omelets, sandwiches, salads, hot dogs, burgers and barbecue. JJ Deli is a regular restaurant participant at Friday Night Live and the Council for the Arts of Herndon's annual Taste of the Town events.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 8pm (hours can vary depending on the weather and whether or not the golf course closes early)
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, salads, barbecue, breakfast sandwiches, ribs, smoked brisket.
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: jjdeli.com/our-menus/breakfast-lunch/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun