Ice House Cafe & Oyster Bar
The Ice House Cafe & Oyster Bar offers a setting to enjoy fresh oysters, wine, and jazz music in downtown Herndon. The restaurant has been in business since 1979 and offers cuisine from around the country including fajitas, fettuccine alfredo, jambalaya and more. Regular performing artists include Donna Salter, Bob Meyers Trio Featuring Barbara Fakoury, and the Larry Brown Quartet.
- Fax: 703-437-7738
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:00am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Mon - Thu, 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Fri - Sat, 5:00pm - midnight; Sun, Closed.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.icehousecafe.com/menu.html
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Cajun/Creole, International, Italian, Latin American
- Signature dishes: Ice House crab cakes, prawns Bourbon Street style, fettuccine alfredo.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fresh oysters.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fine dining, Fun
- Dress code: Casual to semi-formal.