Located within Elden Street Marketplace, Hunan Cafe offers a wide variety of Chinese dishes, including pad thai, egg foo young, moo shu pork, kung pao chicken, shrimp with cashew nuts and many others. The restaurant picks ingredients carefully and uses only the freshest and most natural ones to prepare every dish in a healthier way, with low sodium, no MSG added, no canned vegetables and no microwaved food.
- Fax: 703-435-0855
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 11pm; Sun, 11:30am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking. The business is at street level with ramp.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in
- Specialties: Lemon chicken, orange chicken, General Tso's chicken, General Tso's tofu, crispy beef, Peking duck
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Features: Dinner, Lunch