The Glory Days at Fox Mill Center is one of 15 in Northern Virginia.
Glory Days has a complete menu for lunch and dinner, with daily specials. Children are more than welcome; some of the multitude of televisions is always tuned to Boomerang or Nickelodeon for the young set. (The Glory Days menu also offers gluten-free options.)
But sports are what drives this restaurant; it sponsors local teams, supports coaches and loves to be the center for all sports gatherings. You won't find more fans of any kind in one place in all of Herndon.
Follow Glory Days on Facebook and Twitter; you can also join its MVP club for special offers.
- Hours: (Sun) 11:30 AM thru 11:00 PM (Mon–Sat) 11:30 AM thru Midnight
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.glorydaysgrill.com/#menus/dine-in/appetizers
- Specialties: Burgers - Wings - "Hog-ettes" Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: Strong community ties - great atmosphere - delicious food
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual