The farmer's market is open from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Beginning this week, the market will host "Market Fun Days," with a different free performance each week. This week is The Jester's Box from Blue Sky Puppet Theatre.
The show begins at 10:30 a.m. on the Town Green.
And, coming up:
- Rocknoceros, July 17
- Paul Hadfield "The Funny Guy," July 24
- Acoustic Rooster, July 31
- Mr. Gabe and The Circle Time All Stars, Aug. 7
- Journey to the Jungle, Aug. 14
- Reptiles Alive, Aug. 21.
According to the Town of Herndon, vendors include:
- Cavanna Pasta - a variety of homemade pastas and sauces
- Chef Eloy's Salsa - homemade salsas - each one is unique
- Fun Country Kettle Corn - a snack the whole family will enjoy
- Grace's Pastries - a selection of breads, cookies and pastries
- Hutt's Produce - fresh fruits and vegetables
- J & W Valley View Farm - fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs
- McCall's Ferry Farm - grass fed beef products
McCleaf's Orchards -
- McCleaf's Orchards - fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs
- Mount Olympus - fresh fruits and vegetables
- Santa Cruz Produce - fresh fruits and vegetables
- Sweet Thang Bakery - sweet treats
- Whim Pop - frozen fruit pops