The Herndon Police Department reported the following incidents from Nov. 19 through Nov. 25, 2012. The following information was supplied by the Herndon Police Department. Where arrests or charges are mentioned, it does not indicate a conviction.
• The victim reported being intimidated by a subject at their gym at 8:50 p.m. on Nov. 19 in the 13000 block of Worldgate Drive.
• The victim reported purchasing a fishing rod from an ad on the Internet and never receiving the rod at 3:32 p.m. on Nov. 19 in the 12000 block of Worldgate Drive.
GOLF COURSE DISTRICT
• The victim reported receiving word they had won the lottery. Upon depositing the check into their bank account and attempting to withdraw money from the account they discovered the check was fraudulent at 4:49 p.m. on Nov. 23 in the 1000 block of Jeff Ryan Drive.
HALEY SMITH DISTRICT
• Two juvenile subjects attempted to shoplift beauty supplies from a business at 5:22 p.m. on Nov. 21 in the 400 block of Elden Street.
• A subject used a fraudulent receipt to return an electric razor to a business and receive a cash refund at 7:31 p.m. on Nov. 24 in the 400 block of Elden Street.
• Two pairs of shoes were reportedly stolen from an unsecured vehicle between 2:30 p.m. and 4:45 p.m. on Nov. 25 in the 400 block of Elden Street.
• Graffiti was reported found in the area at 11:18 a.m. on Nov. 25 in the 300 block of Elden Street.
• A 28-year-old Herndon man was arrested for trespassing at 2:31 a.m. on Nov. 25 in the 500 block of Herndon Parkway.
• An 18-year-old Herndon woman was arrested for assault at 8:31 pm. On Nov. 19 in the 700 block of Huntsman Place.
• The victim reported being assaulted by an acquaintance at 11:12 a.m. on Nov. 24 in the 1200 block of Elden Street.
• A subject shoplifted a bottle of Ciroc Coconut Vodka from a business at 8:30 p.m. on Nov. 19 in the 1200 block of Elden Street.
• A 47-year-old Herndon man was arrested for being drunk in public at 2:52 p.m. on Nov. 22 in the 1000 block of Elden Street.
• Town of Herndon Police reported the following traffic incidents from Nov. 19-25: five incidents of speeding and one incident of expired or no Town of Herndon sticker.
[Want to stay on top of news in Herndon? Sign up for our daily or breaking news emails.]