The Herndon Police Department is continuing to ask for the public's help in finding two men suspected of robbing the 7-Eleven at 1115 Crestview Drive.
The two men entered the 7-Eleven at about 11:19 p.m. Nov. 29. The first suspect pointed a handgun at the 7-Eleven employees, attempting to get them to open the cash register.
The first suspect then fired a shot while the employees were trying to open the register. No one was injured. The second suspect acted as the lookout at the front door of the business during the robbery.
Once the employees handed over an undisclosed amount of money, both suspects fled the store.
The first suspect is described as a light-skinned male, between 5-foot-10 and 6 feet tall, 25-30 years old, medium build, wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt and jeans, with bulky white gloves.
The second suspect is described as a light-skinned male, between 5-foot-2 and 5-foot-5, 20-25 years old, slim build, wearing a black North Face jacket and dark jeans, a black hat, and black and white sneakers.
The Herndon Police Department is asking for help in locating the suspects. If anyone recognizes the suspects, their clothing, or have knowledge about the robbery, they're asked to contact the Herndon Police Department at 703-435-6846.
The Herndon Police Department also reported the following incidents between Nov. and Dec. 2.
• The drivers side window of a parked vehicle was damaged between 5 p.m. and 9:10 p.m. Nov. 30 in the 500 block of Florida Avenue.
• A noise complaint was reported at 3:37 a.m. Dec. 1 in the 500 block of Florida Avenue.
GOLF COURSE DISTRICT
• The victim reported being assaulted by an acquaintance at 9:08 p.m. Dec. 1 in the 1200 block of Springtide Place.
• Graffiti was reported found in the area at 8:16 a.m. Nov. 27 in the 1100 block of Whitewater Place.
• The window of a residence was broken with an unknown object at 5:32 a.m. Dec. 2 in the 1100 block of Whitewater Place.
• A 27-yea-old Fort Washington, MD man was arrested for being drunk in public at 5:42 a.m. Dec. 2 in the 600 block of Clearwater Court.
• An 18-year-old Herndon man was arrested for no operators license, unauthorized use of a vehicle, uttering a public document and providing false identification to law enforcement at 2:01 a.m. Nov. 26 in the 1100 block of Autumnhaze Court.
• The victim reported an acquaintance using their identity in California at 3:18 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 1100 block of Treeside Lane.
HALEY SMITH DISTRICT
• A 31-year-old Reston woman was arrested for larceny at 2:08 p.m. Nov. 28 in the 400 block of Elden Street.
• The victim reported their Christmas lights being cut by an unknown subject between 10 a.m. on Nov .30 and 6:30 a.m. Dec. 1 in the 400 block of Old Dominion Avenue.
• The victim reported an unknown subject using their credit card without authorization at 8:47 a.m. Nov. 30 in the 100 block of Morton Mills Lane.
• Three snow blowers were reported stolen from behind a building between 3 p.m. Nov. 22 and 8 a.m. Nov. 25 in the 800 block of Grace Street.
• The victim reported their motorcycle was damaged by an acquaintance at 12 p.m. Nov. 29 in the 900 block of First Place.
• Graffiti was found in the area at 9:27 a.m. Nov. 30 in the 700 block of Center Street.
• Several subjects reported working for a company that had them open accounts in their name, then received notices that their accounts were severely overdrawn at 9:15 a.m. Nov. 28 in the 700 block of Grant Street.
• The victim reported being assaulted by an acquaintance at 3:25 p.m. Nov. 26 in the 1000 block of Elden Street.
• The victims reported standing outside talking when an unknown subject or subjects said something to them and began to throw beer bottles at them at 10:21 p.m. Nov. 28 in the 1200 block of Elden Street.
• A 22-year-old Herndon man was issued a summons for possession of marijuana at 10:09 p.m. Dec. 1 in the 1000 block of Herndon Parkway.
• A subject attempted to shoplift beer from a business at 8:51 a.m. Nov. 26 in the 1200 block of Elden Street.
• The victim reported their wallet stolen from a business and subsequently used at a business down the street in the 1000 block of Elden Street.
• The window of a bank was damaged between 8:30 p.m. Nov. 28 and 7:30 a.m. Nov. 29 in the 1100 block of Elden Street.
• A 27-year-old man with no fixed address was arrested for being drunk in public at 1 a.m. Dec. 1 in the 1100 block of Elden Street.
• A 35-year-old Herndon man was arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Fairfax County at 4:01 p.m. Nov. 30 in the 300 block of Herndon Parkway.
• Herndon Police reported the following traffic incidents from Nov. 26 through Dec. 2: 29 incidents of speeding, three incidents of driving while on a suspended or revoked license, and 16 incidents of expired or no Town of Herndon sticker.
[Want to stay on top of news in Herndon? Sign up for our daily or breaking news emails.]