Montessori Country School in Herndon is seeking donations & sponsors for its Spring 2013 Online Auction.
The Auction will run for 3 weeks (April 28th - May 19th, 2013). All proceeds will be used to improve the children's outdoor spaces - such as replacing older playground equipment and installing a covered picnic area.
You Get When You Give!
We invite you and/or your business to be a part of this exciting event by donating auction items or becoming a sponsor.
- Your business logo & hyperlink will be featured on our auction website and the school's website.
- Your business will be included as a proud supporter in our promotional materials (such as our school newsletter, community newspaper ads, and/or social media posts).
- This is a great way to drive traffic to your site and tie your brand to Montessori Country School.
- In our 41 years, we have proven that our approach to education is both innovative and highly effective; our auction reflects this commitment to excellence.
- Supporting our auction is a great way for you to increase visibility by tapping into an engaged, active community to promote your own products and services. You will expand your reach to new potential customers in Northern Virginia and around the world!
- MCS is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, so your donation to our Auction will be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donate online at:
Auction donations are due by April 15, 2013.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely thank you for your support!!!