- Are you local and living in Loudoun or Fairfax County?
- Do you blog professionally for business or as a hobby for pleasure … or both!?
If you answered “yes” to either question above, we warmly invite you to consider attending our upcoming Loudoun Fairfax Local Bloggers Meetup scheduled for Tuesday, February 12, 2013 from 6:30 – 8:30 pm.
The topic of our upcoming Meetup is “How to implement advertising on your blog.”
We will use the time together during the gathering to cover some of the following topics:
- Online ad banners (design, sizes, positioning)
- Developing pricing plans & guidelines
- Working with sponsors, creating sponsorships … and much more!
The goal is to connect with like minded local bloggers, exchange ideas, learn more about how to implement an online advertising strategy on your blog and, of course, network!
This Meetup is being sponsored by us here at Ruiz McPherson Communications.
Attendance is FREE but does require prior registration with the Loudoun Fairfax Local Bloggers Meetup group.
So far we’ve got about 8 folks attending … but there’s plenty of room for more!
Hope to see you there!