Valentine's Day weekend is almost upon us. Have you decided where you and your love are going yet? In this week's Patch Picks we're highlighting some great dinner options to consider.
• on Pine Street in downtown Herndon. This restaurant features great food and wine, , and a quaint atmosphere.
• on Elden Street, offers a great place to dine while listening to some jazz music. The restaurant also offers a cozy bar area and raw oysters.
• on Elden Street in the Bloom shopping center offers a comfortable place to share a pizza, enjoy some pasta and relax.
• in the Clocktower shopping center is said to have some of the best sushi in the area, and I know a couple who actually got engaged there.
• also has delicious food in a charming little restaurant. This family owned restaurant is often described as romantic.
So what restaurant do you frequent on Valentine's Day? Is there one we missed? If you have an idea for a Patch Picks list, let us know in the comments or send an e-mail to Leslie@Patch.com.