Bluegrass lovers can gather at Frying Pan Farm Park on West Ox Road for a series of Bluegrass Barn performances.
The performances will be on the first and third Sunday of the month through April 2013, and began earlier this month. Shows are $12 per person in advance or $15 at the door and feature legendary artists. For more information on tickets, click here.
Doors open at 6 p.m. and shows begin at 7 p.m. The series is held indoors at the Frying Pan Farm Park Visitors Center, and is sponsored by the Friends of Frying Pan Park and the Fairfax County Park Authority.
The lineup includes:
• Appalachian Flyer on November 18.
• Patuxent Partners on December 2.
• Flint Hollow on December 16.
• Town Mountain on January 6, 2013.
• The Lisa Kay Band on January 20.
• The April Verch Band on February 17.
• Nu-Blu Bluegrass on March 3.
• Billie Emerson on March 17.
• Wayne Taylor and Appaloosa on April 7.
• Junior Sisk and Ramblers Choice on April 21.
[Want to stay on top of news in Herndon? Sign up for our weekly, daily or breaking news emails.]