Looking for something to do this weekend? Here's a sampling of what's happening in town. Click on the links for more information.
• Diggity Dudes at Farmers Market Fun Days - The Diggity Dudes will perform from 10:30-11:15 a.m. during the Herndon Farmers Market in downtown Herndon. The Dudes perform hip music for hip kids. The performance will be held on the Herndon Municipal Stage at the town green, 777 Lynn St.
• Six to Midnight and Crowded Streets at FNL - Six to Midnight will open for Crowded Streets this week at Friday Night Live on the town green. The six members of Crowded Streets combine to provide the experience of a live Dave Matthews Band concert. Six to Midnight take the stage at 6:30 p.m. and Crowded Streets will start their st at about 8:30 p.m.
• Opening Reception for A Tribute to Margaret's Garden - The opening reception for ArtSpace's current exhibit, A Tribute to Margaret's Garden, will be held at 7 p.m. Saturday. Attendees will get to view the exhibit and speak with the artists who were inspired by Margaret Thomas' gardens.
• Karaoke at The Breeze - Head to downtown Herndon Saturday night to sing your heart out as The Breeze hosts karaoke night. Karaoke starts at 8 p.m. and ends at 11 p.m. with lots of songs to choose from.
• Herndon Braves Take on the Thunderbolts - The Herndon Braves collegiate baseball team play the Silver Spring-Takoma Thunderbolts on Saturday night. The game starts at 7 p.m. at Alan McCullock Field at Herndon High School.
• A Tribute to Margaret's Garden at ArtSpace - The exhibit features the work of artists who painted, photographed, drew and created ceramics based on Margaret Thomas' iris garden, which was open for more than 50 years for the community to enjoy.
If you want your event listed in the Weekend Planner, make sure to upload it to our event calendar—it's free! All you need is a Patch account.