If you're looking for something to do in Herndon this weekend, there's plenty happening. With Arts Week and Homecoming both taking over town there are activities for all ages.
• Art Pub Crawl - The Council for the Arts of Herndon is celebrating Arts Week wiht an Art Pub Crawl where attendees can mingle with artists while grabbing a drink.
• Free Texas Hold Em - The Breeze has it's weekly Stars n Bars Texas Hold Em event. It's free to play an there are prizes for top finishers.
• Sixth Annual K9 Krawl - The annual K9 Krawl is a 5K to increase awareness of the link between domestic violence and animal cruelty. The race takes place at the Fairfax County Government Center.
• Herndon Homecoming Parade - The Herndon Homecoming Parade begins at 9:30 a.m. in downtown Herndon on Saturday, featuring many local organizations, schools and Herndon High School. The Homecoming football game takes place at 1 p.m. at the high school. Click here for more Homecoming info!
• Bark for Life - Relay for Life Herndon and Reston will be hosting Bark for Life at Lake Anne in Reston to raise money for Relay. The event is pet friendly and will feature pet vendors and entertainment.
• Free Barbershop Quartet Concert - Sound Advice will be performing a free concert at The Music Loft on Saturday as part of Arts Week in Herndon. The Concert is sponsored by the Council for the Arts of Herndon.
• Weekend Bluegrass Concert Series - Holy Cross Lutheran Church's Bluegrass series continues with performances by Eddie and Martha Adcock and Tom Gray on Saturday. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the music starts at 7:30 p.m.
• HHS Class of 72 Reunion - The Herndon High Class of 1972 is hosting its 40th high school reunion throughout the weekend. Registration is open now.
• Explorations: In Copper, Paint, Wood and Steel - ArtSpace's current exhibit features the work of Roberta Thole and Philippe Mougne, artists who create contemporary and abstract works that also pull from classical styles.