Herndon Patch has your roundup of weekend happenings around town. If you're looking for something to do, we've got a few good suggestions. Click the event links for more information!
• Hyjinx at Friday Night Live - Hyjinx will take the stage at Friday Night Live. The six-member band is based out of the Delaware/Maryland area and has played shows up and down the East Coast. Drink plenty of water—Friday's high temps are near 100 with a heat index of about 105.
• Saving Isaac Fundraiser - The Crawley family will be at The Breeze on Friday night from 4-8 p.m. for a fundraiser in honor of their three-year-old son, Isaac. Isaac, who has esophageal atresia, has had 21 surgeries and dozens more procedures in his short life. The evening will include food and drink specials as well as raffles.
• Girls for a Cause Bake Sale for Leukemia and Lymphoma - Enjoy a baked treat while supporting a good cause—the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
• Free Women's Zumba Class - Southview Community Church is hosting a free Zumba class!
• Animal Adoption Event at Whole Pet - Whole Pet Central will be hosting Home Stretch Animal Rescue for an adoption event from noon to 4 p.m. Saturday.
• Herndon Braves Baseball Game - Check out some collegiate baseball at Herndon High School as the Braves take the field. The team is made up of college baseball players from around the country.
• Fabricio Lara on Exhibit at ArtSpace - This is the last weekend to see the work of Fabricio Lara at ArtSpace Herndon. His work is inspired by the ancient markings made on the walls of caves in the Andes.