Miss the Farmers Market? Indoor Farmers Market Continues at Frying Pan Park
Each week a free activity or guest speaker will be on hand.
The indoor farmers market, Farmers Table, at Frying Pan Farm Park continues through April.
The market is open each Thursday from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and offers locally grown foods including fresh produce, baked goods, rubs, spices, eggs, honey, meats and more local products.
Additionally, each week includes a free activity or guest speaker. Here's what's being featured at the remaining Farmers Table events.
• March 28 - SPIRIT Open Equestrian will be providing free pony rides. The organization works to provide learning, improvement of life skills, and healing of the body, mind and spirit through horse riding.
• April 4 - Stallard Road Farm's enrichment program will be visiting and free wagon rides will be available.
• April 11 - Sweet Thang Bakery will have a cupcake baking demonstration. Decorate your own cupcake and enjoy the finished product. Free!
• April 18 - Bring your digital cameras as Frying Pan Farm Park's photography instructor, Jessica Wallach, leads a digital photo scavenger hunt.
• April 25 - Health and lifestyle coach Jennifer Schwing will discuss foods with hidden sugars and how to make simple, fantastic meals at home.
Frying Pan Farm Park is located at 2739 West Ox Rd. For more information on Farmers Table at Frying Pan Farm Park, contact Michelle Edwards at 703-437-9101 or email@example.com.
To learn more about Frying Pan Farm Park, visit www.fairfaxcounty.gov/parks/fryingpanpark.
Find Herndon Patch via: